RE: [tips_and_tricks] ' separation from the state or seperation of church an...

  • Captainblood
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 15, 2003
      Message
      Unfortunately I know someone personally that something similar happened. Which validated some of my worst nightmares and fears. As time goes on I only here and meet more. Outside of religion the only real assurances to be found is to have favors owed to you by those holding the power & the ability to manipulate the media and even that can evaporate. I've seen that 1st hand. My deepest regret that you suffered, may you see justice in this life rather than the next.