Fw: [MillionDadsMarch] Re: Tulsa Area Father WINS against False Allegations.

  • dave.mortimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 4:25 PM
      Subject: [MillionDadsMarch] Re: Tulsa Area Father WINS against False Allegations.

      There already ARE laws for this....  It is called fraud upon the
      People, State, County, etc.  RICO, Obstruction of justice, etc.  It's
      getting a letter of demand placed on the county District Attorney to
      investigate the false allegations and pressuring the DA to move
      forward with charges that gets to be tricky.

      Gregory Romeo

      --- In MillionDadsMarch@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <ken_forthelamb@h...>