bond of discharge

  • Trooper753@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 14, 2003
      attached is the packet for the bond of discharge.  there are various ways of doing it depending on what your goal is....there is one for criminal cases, one for debts, one for irs.....
      char
    • knj_inc
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 14, 2003

        Char,

            Are these Rices files?

        Regards,

        KEITH©

        "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods;
               And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool"  - Plato.

        attached is the packet for the bond of discharge.  there are various ways of doing it depending on what your goal is....there is one for criminal cases, one for debts, one for irs.....
        char

      • knj_inc

          attached is the packet for the bond of discharge.  there are various ways of doing it depending on what your goal is....there is one for criminal cases, one for debts, one for irs.....
          char

        • Pete Grzeskowiak

            attached is the packet for the bond of discharge.  there are various ways of doing it depending on what your goal is....there is one for criminal cases, one for debts, one for irs.....
            char

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Pete Grzeskowiak

                I have no need for your sympathy, feel for the fools that have no knowledge & buy lots of insurance?

                knj_inc <knj_inc@...> wrote:

                Char,

                    Are these Rice¡Çs files?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 15, 2003
                    keith- yes this is rices packet....
                  • Tim Kiley
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 15, 2003
                      This guy sounds like a government plant trying to bust up the group.

                      Maybe if we're nice he'll go away...

                      We may be onto to something if Big Brother is poking his nose in.

                      Perhaps we could stick to the purpose of this list and quit all the
                      wasting of valuable Inbox space and get back on point!

                      Tim Kiley

                      On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 01:08 AM, Pete Grzeskowiak wrote:

                      > Your letter shows your ignorance-read what Plato states & I rest, Your
                      > honor, unless You found the envelope under your bench & my motion is
                      > granted-FTG &U
                      >
                      > knj_inc <knj_inc@...> wrote:
                      >

                      > Char,
                      >

                      > Are these Rices files?
                      >

                      > Regards,
                      >

                      > KEITH
                      >
                      > "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are
                      > taught falsehoods;
                      > And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once
                      > a lunatic and fool" - Plato.

                      <image.tiff>

                      > Do you Yahoo!?
                      <image.tiff>

                      God bless you,

                      Tim Kiley

                      ************************

                      "Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may
                      deride it, but, in the end, there it is."--Sir Winston Churchill

                      " The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history,
                      whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small
                      elite." --Thomas Jefferson

                      This email transmission, including attachments, is intended only for the
                      person or entity (or e-mail list) to which it is addressed and may
                      contain
                      confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
                      dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon,
                      this information by persons or
                      entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
                    • Pete Grzeskowiak
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 15, 2003
                        Yes, I make a real good Gov't plant, I refused a 9 month county jail plea bargain went to prison because I refused to be a narc for polk co, Mn.,. if You wish get a copy of CX-99-66 from Mn Ct of Appls & read my pro-Se brief & then send Your apology FTG

                        Tim Kiley <owlfarmstim@...> wrote:
                        This guy sounds like a government plant trying to bust up the group.

                        Maybe if we're nice he'll go away...

                        We may be onto to something if Big Brother is poking his nose in.

                        Perhaps we could stick to the purpose of this list and quit all the
                        wasting of valuable Inbox space and get back on point!

                        Tim Kiley

                        On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 01:08 AM, Pete Grzeskowiak wrote:

                        > Your letter shows your ignorance-read what Plato states & I rest, Your
                        > honor, unless You found the envelope under your bench & my motion is
                        > granted-FTG &U
                        >
                        > knj_inc wrote:
                        >

                        > Char,
                        >

                        >     Are these Rices files?
                        >

                        > Regards,
                        >

                        > KEITH
                        >
                        > "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are
                        > taught falsehoods;
                        >        And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once
                        > a lunatic and fool"  - Plato.

                        God bless you,

                        Tim Kiley

                        ************************

                        "Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may
                        deride it, but, in the end, there it is."  --Sir Winston Churchill

                        " The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history,
                        whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small
                        elite." --Thomas Jefferson

                        This email transmission, including attachments, is intended only for the
                        person or entity (or e-mail list) to which it is addressed and may
                        contain
                        confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
                        dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon,
                        this information by persons or
                        entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

                        Do you Yahoo!?
                      • Dessie Andrews
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 15, 2003

                          Don’t you love it when you’re labeled a government plant because somebody disagrees with your opinions?  That’s a real high level of integrity, I’d say.

                          Yes, I make a real good Gov't plant, I refused a 9 month county jail plea bargain went to prison because I refused to be a narc for polk co, Mn.,. if You wish get a copy of CX-99-66 from Mn Ct of Appls & read my pro-Se brief & then send Your apology FTG

                          Tim Kiley <owlfarmstim@...> wrote:

                          This guy sounds like a government plant trying to bust up the group.

                          Maybe if we're nice he'll go away...

                          We may be onto to something if Big Brother is poking his nose in.

                          Perhaps we could stick to the purpose of this list and quit all the
                          wasting of valuable Inbox space and get back on point!

                          Tim Kiley

                          On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 01:08 AM, Pete Grzeskowiak wrote:

                          > Your letter shows your ignorance-read what Plato states & I rest, Your
                          > honor, unless You found the envelope under your bench & my motion is
                          > granted-FTG &U
                          >
                          > knj_inc wrote:
                          >

                          > Char,
                          >

                          >     Are these Rice°«s files?
                          >

                          > Regards,
                          >

                          > KEITH©
                          >
                          > "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are
                          > taught falsehoods;
                          >        And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once
                          > a lunatic and fool"  - Plato.

                          God bless you,

                          Tim Kiley

                          ************************

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 15, 2003
                            I like his integrity of character, big finger to type with, I would ask him to say this to my face, I make a real believer of him & he can ever read where the sheriffs offered me a deal to turn narc on my home town & friends & the Harleys. But funny thing happened to what was said during the actual deal offered & what was said & what was transcribed & another funny thing if the transcription is a verbatim record of the deal offered-why ca'nt Polk Co produce the actual recording, are these not courts of record? The idiot is part right, I do plant but in my graden & am friends with a gov't agent, he is the county Extension Agent, Brad Brummond

                            Dessie Andrews <dessieandrews@...> wrote:

                            Dont you love it when youre labeled a government plant because somebody disagrees with your opinions?  Thats a real high level of integrity, Id say.

                            Yes, I make a real good Gov't plant, I refused a 9 month county jail plea bargain went to prison because I refused to be a narc for polk co, Mn.,. if You wish get a copy of CX-99-66 from Mn Ct of Appls & read my pro-Se brief & then send Your apology FTG

                            Tim Kiley <owlfarmstim@...> wrote:

                            This guy sounds like a government plant trying to bust up the group.

                            Maybe if we're nice he'll go away...

                            We may be onto to something if Big Brother is poking his nose in.

                            Perhaps we could stick to the purpose of this list and quit all the
                            wasting of valuable Inbox space and get back on point!

                            Tim Kiley

                            On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 01:08 AM, Pete Grzeskowiak wrote:

                            > Your letter shows your ignorance-read what Plato states & I rest, Your
                            > honor, unless You found the envelope under your bench & my motion is
                            > granted-FTG &U
                            >
                            > knj_inc wrote:
                            >

                            > Char,
                            >

                            >     Are these Rices files?
                            >

                            > Regards,
                            >

                            > KEITH
                            >
                            > "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are
                            > taught falsehoods;
                            >        And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once
                            > a lunatic and fool"  - Plato.

                            God bless you,

                            Tim Kiley