Re: [tips_and_tricks] Bill- contract law

  • Jim Bailey
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
      This clown is just a distractor, trying to get people to waste energy
      non-productively. It's probably not his real name.

      jeb

      --
      Open Office, the crescent wrench of applications
    • Trooper753@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
        bill- the questions would be part of full disclosure....if there is no full disclosure- then the whole 'loan' is null and void.  in contract law there MUST be a meeting of the minds.  no ifs and or buts about it.  if there is not a true meeting of the minds- then there lacks full disclosure and or understanding- hence making the contract null and void.
        char
      • Pete Grzeskowiak
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
          Will you please stop using Tips & Tricks as your own private mailservice, use the persons e-dress instead of T&Ts, everbody is getting your spam. Any contract you signed, you are accountable & this was sent thru the US Mail so You are subject to federal mail Fraud, theft by swindle, pay Your bills, FTG

          Trooper753@... wrote:
          bill- the questions would be part of full disclosure....if there is no full disclosure- then the whole 'loan' is null and void.  in contract law there MUST be a meeting of the minds.  no ifs and or buts about it.  if there is not a true meeting of the minds- then there lacks full disclosure and or understanding- hence making the contract null and void.
          char

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Trooper753@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
            petesfarm- i am unclear as to why your calling a opoint of law spam?  been on the farm too long pete.  time to visit the city and get with whats real here.  this is college teaching.  if you considser that spam then i desperately feel sorry for you as you havent gotten a clue.  you are among the sheeple and will choose to be taken for the ride of your life.  thats your business- but dont defame me by calling me a spammer.  you pay your bills and mind your own business if you dont like what i say.  from now on- i have put you on ignore so dont bother me anymore.
            char
          • conecuhdan@wmconnect.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
              I, for one, often learn from reading the replies of others email.  It doesn't appear to be spam to me!!  Thanks Trooper, it appears from your posts that you have much knowledge to share!

              Dan
            • WARREN NELSON
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
                Hey Pete, since you seem to be such a idiot, why don't
                you turn the federal reserve in for counter feiting,
                grand theft, andorganizied criminal activity, I am
                sure the list goes on and on and someone as smart as
                you should be able to come with a long list.
                Warren
                --- Pete Grzeskowiak <petesfarmftg@...> wrote:
                > Will you please stop using Tips & Tricks as your own
                > private mailservice, use the persons e-dress instead
                > of T&Ts, everbody is getting your spam. Any contract
                > you signed, you are accountable & this was sent thru
                > the US Mail so You are subject to federal mail
                > Fraud, theft by swindle, pay Your bills, FTG
                >
                > Trooper753@... wrote:bill- the questions would
                > be part of full disclosure....if there is no full
                > disclosure- then the whole 'loan' is null and void.
                > in contract law there MUST be a meeting of the
                > minds. no ifs and or buts about it. if there is
                > not a true meeting of the minds- then there lacks
                > full disclosure and or understanding- hence making
                > the contract null and void.
                > char
                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                > Terms of Service.

                search
              • Trooper753@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 14, 2003
                  hey jeb- who in their right mind would use a bogus name liek that??????  alas my friend you may be right.
                  char
                • Legalbear
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 18, 2003
                    Jim & Warren: I said on the homepage of this list, "I'll kick you out
                    of the group for talking down to or belittling another member." The
                    comments made below violate this rule. Just because I was away and
                    wasn't moderating did not make the rule non-effective. Both of you
                    apologize to the group and to Pete or be banned. Bear

                    This clown is just a distractor, trying to get people to waste energy
                    non-productively. It's probably not his real name.

                    jeb

                    On Tue October 14 2003 15:11, WARREN NELSON wrote:
                    > Hey Pete, since you seem to be such a idiot, why don't
                    > you turn the federal reserve in for counter feiting,
                    > grand theft, andorganizied criminal activity, I am
                    > sure the list goes on and on and someone as smart as
                    > you should be able to come with a long list.

                    For mailing use: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115,
                    Greeley, CO 80634-7849; 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c. fax 978-246-0798
                    www.legal-research-video.com
                    www.legalbears.com
                    www.freedivorceforms.net
                    www.irs-armory.com