Re: Citizenship - You do NOT give up ANY Right by accepting a benefit of citizenship

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003
      I know it is hard to accept among those that want to pursue a 'seperatist' / 'isolationlist' ideology but that FACT of realty for ALL members of the Human Species living on this planet at this time cannot be denied. Whether you like it or not you cannot be a "Human Person", "Human Being", "Texan" or whatever label you want to apply to your "identity" without being a "Citizen". Being a Citizen does not constitute a lose of Rights or Liberty. Being a Citizen provides you with additional powers by which to "secure" and enforce your Rights. Being a Citizen can ADD privileges that may be treated as RIGHTS in certain parts of the world but cannot take away any Rights.

      The best example of this was Adolf Hitler and others put on trial for war crimes following WWII.

      Dessie - I believe you were born in Texas. Like it or not you are a Citizen of Texas AND a Citizen of the United States AND a Citizen of the entire world subject to the jurisdiction of the United Nations.

      This became very clear to me in watching the way the other representatives of other people around the world treated our representative from our United States of American, George Bush, who happens to also be a representative from the State of Texas, when he last appeared before this Court.

      Did you watch it? They ignored everything he had to say. He no longer has any credibility before them and, as a result, neither to we as a Nation. They all then proceeded to give speeches that virtually ignored the issue of Iraq and spoke of the need to reform the United Nations so that some Nations would have less power (who do you think they were talking about) and the United Nations would have more "relevance" (translation - power) to keep other Nations in compliance with International Law. It is clear to those that can read between the lines that the Nations of the World are now preparing for action against the United States of America because our Nation acted like a rogue Nation, not subject to any International Law, in our invasion of Iraq.

      Just as the People of Germany and Japan learned during WWII - You, Me, EVERY HUMAN PERSON on this Planet, alive today, is a CITIZEN of the World. If we do not exercise our powers, as citizens, to govern our government, (George Bush, other Texans, others in positions of Public Trust) we will experience the same wrath that Nations of the World brought upon those who happened to be in Dresden, Germany, during the fire bombing of that city and those that happened to be in Hiroshima or Nagasaki, when the Atom Bomb fell upon them.

      Regardless of what church to attend on Sunday or what preacher you watch on TV your God will not intervene on your behalf anymore than God did on the behalf of those people - including the many innocent babies, and others, that were among them.

      Time to grab on to your Citizenship and use it to exercise the Political Power it gives you. Political Power you do not have if you insist you are NOT a "Citizen" and NOT a "Person". It is a question of 'enlightened self-interest' and/or a Moral Responsibility you have to yourself as well as the other members of your species, the Human Race, that exists on this planet.

      I suggest you exercise your UN citizenship and write some letters to people who work in the UN, and organizations that have influence on the UN (Amnesty International) to let them know that we did not elect this President and he, and the other liars in his Administration, do NOT speak and act on our behalf. It is the Patriotic thing to do to protect AMERICA, the land of your birth. You might want to delete reference to yourself as a Texan. The credibility of this State, for truth and justice, was gone before a group of greedy oilmen captured control of our White House and our Government.

      Ed
      www.informed.org
      Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 2:22 PM
      Subject: RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Citizenship - You do NOT give up ANY Right by accepting a benefit of citizenship

      That’s sort of strange, Mark, because if you become a U.S. Citizen, there are a number of court cases that say you are stateless.  Anyone born in Washington DC, is, for all intents and purposes, stateless.  Nobody should renounce citizenship, that’s ridiculous, but you should know who you are.  Do you belong inside the corporate charter, known as the U.S.Constitution, or are you born on the soil of a state?  One comes with unalienable rights, one comes with civil rights. “ Congress could address the problem by ordering the summary expulsion from this Country of all non-US-citizens claiming CA state-citizen status?”

      I am concerned about your discernment abilities.  What right does Congress have to impose its Washington DC law on me?  Remind me again, please.

    • Joyce Kubicki
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003
        Well now the question would be if Dorothy's father was a US citizen.  If yes, then so would be Dorothy even if born in Kansas.
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003
          The Declaration of Independence was inacted in 1776 by unanimous declaratioin of the 13 united states of America not the corporate UNITED STATES.  Therefore, my US Citizenship was not the result of the DOI.   The DOI declared us Free and Independent States and one of the reasons that the Declaration stated was "We have warned them from Time to Time of Attempts by their Legislature to extend an unwarrantable Jurisdiction  over us."

          The UNITED NATIONS wants to consider the UNITED STATES as a Nation, but when our country was founded each State was a nation in it's own accord.

          So, No, my question was not answered -- it still appears below.
          Joyce - Your US Citizenship was the result of the Declaration of Independence (DOI) that came long before the 14th Amend. It was signed by delegates from all the States. Your 'dual citizenship', established by the Military Power of the Patriots (Law Enforcement), was then recognized in the US Constitution that followed in Article IV. Our DOI established that governments exists for one reason alone - TO SECURE THESE RIGHTS -. If you do not want your rights to be secure renounce your citizenship. Good luck to you and to those now siting under the jurisdiction of our collective Military power in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

          Ask "the Laws of Nature and Natures God" (see DOI) why you were born when and where you were and, as a result, forced to become a Citizen of your State, your Nation, the World. I understand it is a burden, a responsibility, that many, if not most, people of the world choose to disregard. But your mere existence has imposed upon you some responsibility that you will have to address or you may find yourself a victim of the consequences. [see my post in response to Dessie]

          Does that answer your questions?

          Ed
          www.informed.org

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003
            Joyce, I've met Dessie in person and I like her. But we have very different 'interpretations' of reality. I was born on planet Earth. I'm not sure where Dessie was born. I asked in another post if it was Texas which happens to also be on the same planet. There are a group of Texas generally identified by membership in a group called ROT acronym for Republic of Texas. They think Texas is a whole other world. A different planet. Recognized the opportunity this provides an New England Tory from the East moved his family here and used this to become President in a way similar to the way Hitler was elected in Germany and, like the Reisctag fire, secured dictatorial powers for himself and his Reich Ministers (Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, etc.)

            Ed
            www.informed.org

            Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 4:02 PM

            Well now the question would be if Dorothy's father was a US citizen.  If yes, then so would be Dorothy even if born in Kansas.
            I want to know, if you were born in Kansas, Dorothy, how could you be born in the United States?

          • Dessie Andrews
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003

              You go girl!!!

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003

                I will tell you my status as I understand it Ed. I am a Citizen of the United States of America, naturally born in the foreign State of Utah, domiciled within the territorial boundaries of Texas.

                Nowhere do I claim, nor will I claim, to ever be a U.S. citizen.  I was not born in the United States. Period.

                Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 2:22 PM

                That’s sort of strange, Mark, because if you become a U.S. Citizen, there are a number of court cases that say you are stateless.  Anyone born in Washington DC, is, for all intents and purposes, stateless.  Nobody should renounce citizenship, that’s ridiculous, but you should know who you are.  Do you belong inside the corporate charter, known as the U.S.Constitution, or are you born on the soil of a state?  One comes with unalienable rights, one comes with civil rights. “ Congress could address the problem by ordering the summary expulsion from this Country of all non-US-citizens claiming CA state-citizen status?”

                I am concerned about your discernment abilities.  What right does Congress have to impose its Washington DC law on me?  Remind me again, please.

              • Wayne
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003
                  Are the states not separate and independent republics within the union of states and one nation indivisible without the union?

                  Dessie Andrews wrote:

                  You go girl!!!

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 6, 2003
                    So, Canadians & Mexicans share in the duality being American also?

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 7, 2003

                      Ed,

                      If you are insinuating or implying in any way that I am involved with the Republic of Texas movement, I consider that a libel on my character.  Because my research leads me to believe one thing and your interpretation leads you to believe another, does not mean that you can slander or libel me.  I’d slow down on the character assassinations and stick to posting your personal opinion’s of what you think you read, thank you.

                      Oh, and Ed, about planet Earth.  You would never find me standing in front of a judge and stating that I am Dessie Maria Andrews and I am the State of Texas, as I heard you state in court.  Somehow, I could never believe that I am the State of Texas

                      Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 4:02 PM