Address for"Information Returns Processing Unit" to refute W-2s?

  • fastmuscleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
      W-2 statements How do I find the address for my area as recommended
      by Jack Cohen of the 1040 discovery for reporting only foreign
      income to refute?
    • Denise and Scott Harclerode
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003

        W-2 statements How do I find the address for my area as recommended
        by Jack Cohen of the 1040 discovery for reporting only foreign
        income to refute?

        To what 1040 discovery do you refer is there a place I can learn of this approach?

        Scott Harclerode

      • Dessie Andrews
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003

          I don’t understand your question, but perhaps you mean page 22 of the 1040 instruction booklet.