Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: How do I sign IRS forms?

  • scott
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 5, 2003
      John, and to all,
      It doesn't matter one way or the other what you do or do not do, these
      people simply do not follow the law. First off the Damn IRS is not part of
      the United States Government and are a Corporation contracted with Financial
      Management Systems which is the true Delegate of the Secretary of Treasure
      to Collect all Debts for the United States including delinquent taxes. The
      IRS has limited contractual responsibilities to FMS which currently another
      patriot is trying to find out just what those responsibilities are for fact,
      and with any hope at all will know by the end of this month. I have always
      signed my tax returns with "Signed under duress and protest" since I was a
      kid, it didn't make any difference.
      I agree with you all that people are being abused in the courts and sent to
      jail for laws that do not exist. The only way I can see to solve this
      problem is to RICO the JUDGES, MAGISTRATES, ATTORNEYS, AND BAR ASSOCIATIONS.
      We must teach the people how to file and be successful at filing these RICO
      suits. This will tie up the courts and start removing and punishing the
      forces that are not following the Common Law and Constitutional Laws of this
      country.
      Admittedly I am not quite there myself and have been taking the time to
      learn and have spent huge sums of monies on legal books, tapes, and time
      researching. I fly around the country attending seminars to learn and hear
      what others opinions are. Some are worth the trip and expense and some are
      not. The bottom line is-IT IS ONLY YOU AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE that will be
      defending your butt in any court. All the little things won't matter if you
      are not aware and can not use the FRof Civil Procedures, FRof Criminal
      Procedures, Your local Court Rules of Civil and Criminal Procedures, and
      your local court rules. It's like prying the mouth of the Lyon open to
      de-tooth it, alot of us are getting bit time and time again, some with
      severity and some not, but none the less we are getting bit and we are not
      getting any teeth pulled. Studying the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and
      the Federalist Papers is a great insight to knowing your rights as an
      American. Learning from other Patriots what works and what doesn't is
      admirable qualities that most people do not want to take the time to learn
      or deal with, they are simply to scared to do anything and are in consent
      hope things will clear up and go better for them. In other words someone
      will come up with the magical silver bullet and our world will be saved.
      You and the rest of those reading this post know this is not how it works.
      Reality is that Bob Schultz like him or not. has gotten the grass roots
      movement going on the "Answer the questions on the Redress of Grievances"
      it is nation wide. Now the question is can we as patriots get behind such a
      movement and add to it the additional things that need to be done;
      impeachment of Bush, Congressmen and women, Senators, that are not abiding
      by the laws of our Constitution? Will WE THE PEOPLE (not affiliated with We
      the People of Colorado) let us join in and will they adapt and grow beyond
      the one thing they are doing right now? Can we get the Millions of Patriots
      together to fight for our rights in a collective bargaining unit to go in
      strength to the Capitol and oust the criminals and crooks and replace them
      with GOD Serving Servants of the People, for the People? Can we start one
      here in Colorado that will be able to remove Judges and Magistrates and
      Cannon those that are not elected to the point they are removed for the good
      of the public? I can tell you that as wild and crazy as it sounds Rick
      Stanley here in Denver along with the PACT is making a difference. It is
      real and is a grass roots movement to protect the pact members from corrupt
      courts, criminal JBT's, and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights of
      those members of the Pact.
      As for the IRS. I gave them warning along with any JBT's that I would meet
      force with force should they try and commit crimes upon my family, myself,
      and my fellow pact members. I have filed complaints and evidence,
      documents, etc. in the area of some 5,500 papers with TIGA, IRS, DOJ, Etc.
      only to get back B.S. responses and especially TIGA who can and won't do a
      damn thing. SO WORDS AND THEIR LAWS do not work, what else is left to the
      American but, Self Defense and Protecting his GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.
      Good Day.
      Scott Williams
      Denver, Colorado
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 5, 2003
        Message

        U.S.C. Title 28 1746(1) Without Prejudice

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 5, 2003