Re: [tips_and_tricks] Foreclosure & Bankruptcy

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
      You need to get back into the bankruptcy court(Reopen the case) then do what's explained in this previous posting
      Paul

      He should have stay in bankruptcy court, did a contested matter under rule 9014 and challenged the mortgage with the holder in due course doctrine, then when successful go to District court for fraud.

    • keystone law
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
        Message
        contact Mickey at mickpoa@... He is fighting the fed res. for 15 years and winning.