Re: [tips_and_tricks] All Rights are unalienable. You do NOT give up ANY Right by accepting a benefit of citizenship

  • scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Ed,
      Where did you get this information about retaining rights after denouncing your citizenship and changing citizenship to another country.  I don't believe you retain anything when you denounce your citizenship and take up another citizenship in another country unless you have dual citizenship.  Please provide cite and reference for me to look up.
      Thanks
      Scott Williams