All Rights are unalienable. You do NOT give up ANY Right by accepting a benefit of citizenship

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
      Whether it be Social Security, Unemployment, Welfare, Food Stamps, or any other benefit provided by our government you, the individual Human Person and Citizen of these United States, retain ALL your Rights. This is set by our Organic Law, the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution enacted to secure it's enforcement.

      Rights are "unalienable" and "inherent". Renounce your citizenship and you lose the benefits and privileges of citizenship but your retain your Rights. You will retain your 'equal protection of the law' as a Human Person. But  you may be deported. That is - forced to live somewhere outside the jurisdiction of these United States (the 50 States) and the terroritories we collectively govern.

      The following post may help you in your understanding. Accepting the benefits of citizenship, excercising your privileges, does NOT 'disable' ANY Right. You cannot 'forfiet, waive, be defrauded out of, give up' ANY Right. You can, however, give up privileges and benefits. Some want to see you do so to promote their personal political agenda.

      Ed
      www.informed.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003

        Correct,

        rights under our Constitution are always additive, never subtractive.

        It requires a jury of your peers to deny to you any right.

        Legal injury to another can lead to your restriction of some rights.

        No mere podunk governmental agency can do this.

        Our public servants have been delegated with the power
        to SECURE, FACILITATE AND SUPPORT OUR UNALIENABLE RIGHTS.

        We the People do not even have the right to deny to ourselves our
        unalienable rights. Such are inviolable.

        It would be a "legal injury" to deny to any American, their rights by
        a constitutional amendment. Such is without standing.

        Every single amendment to the Constitution, exists, to secure, facilitate
        and support our ability to lawfully exercise our rights.

        The only "regulations" they may enact, are to secure, facilitate and
        support our rights. Even if the "regulation" disappears, the right
        will still exist, for rights are not conditional upon regulations.

        Read the definition of "regulate".  That which you "regulate" is not
        to be destroyed by the regulation thereof.

        Can the ability to obtain a gun be regulated? YES, to ensure that
        every lawful American gets the chance to buy one.

        To "regulate" is to guarantee the full and proper ability of that being
        regulated to be enjoyed by all.

        To "regulate" something out of existence, is unconstitutional. ----- Don