www.1215.org - Corporations - More on the difference between Real and Artificial

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Bill is absolutely right in what he says on his website about teaching people the Law that is not taught in Law School.

      See www.1215.org

      In fact - the most difficult part of my experience with the B & B  gang (Judges & Attorneys - our Court Officers) is the constant necessity of re-educating them in the course of my proceedings in my Court. More and more of them go to Law School at a young age, from wealthy families where they are indoctrinated with elitist attitudes, without learning the basics of our government in high school civic classes. Or they are taught in Law School that none of that stuff is relevant today. They come out very arrogant thinking they are now our Nobles and our Slave Masters. They come out worse than incompetent. They are arrogantly incompetent which makes them resistent to learning. So when speaking of the very same ideals of our founders a US Attorney says to me "you have funny ideas about government".

      As a result our Judicial Branch of our Government has become the most corrupt - a True Enemy of the State.

      But I still think Bill is splitting hairs unnecessarily when it comes to his "People or Citizen which are you" thing. I remain both. Even International Law recognizes that being a citizen of ANY nation on earth does NOT relegate one to second class status devoid of Rights.

      We are all 'citizens', or some say 'denizens', of this land, this planet, this universe. Being a 'citizen' confers political Rights, and added protections, against ANY collective identified as a Nation whether it be a Republic or a Democracy. This is now an Internationally recognized 'Maxim of Law'. HUMANS, be they called a 'person' or 'people' have Individual Rights.

      Artificial entities may, by charter from a collective, be treated as a 'person' or as 'people'. But they remain artificial and, therefore, cannot have RIGHTS. It is a misnomer to say that they do. When a Judge says 'the corporation has rights' he is making an error. Their 'Rights' are only applicable in relation to other artificial entities, of equal status, but are not applicable in relations to Humans. Netiher can a 'Corporation',  or other Fictions of Law (government agent for example), be Citizens. They are 'citizens' only when off duty. Fictions, that of a Corporation or of an Office, are 'chartered' or 'franchised' by a Nation but that does not make them a 'Citizen' with the political Rights of a Human.

      Ed
      www.informed.org
      ed@...
      Executive Director