RE: [tips_and_tricks] Help re Police & Public Defender Misconduct

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2003

      Sorry, Pete, I disagree.  You might move the case to the District Court of Washington DC under diversity of citizenship, but if you file a 1983 action, you have invoked your civil rights.  Civil rights are legislatively conferred rights.  Court cases (which I use only for  clues, not for cites) state that when the Congress confers a “right” (I’d call it a trap), they don’t have to provide a remedy.

      An Oklahoma Supreme court case Clay v. Independent School District 935 P2d 294 is most enlightening on this issue.  It states that the debt is created by status.  If you have civil rights, you are a 14th amendment citizen and a DEBTOR.  You have no voice or remedy.  It also talks about duty and obligation through GRANTS.  When you continue to plow forward, carrying all the burdens of their entrapments, i.e., voter registration, social security number, driver license, bank signature card, you have proven by your actions you are 14th amendment.  If you go into court under those circumstances, they will ignore you, as well they should.  If you have inalienable rights, you are entitled to stand on the Constitution, if you have civil rights, you have a duty and obligation to pay whatever they tax.  Know who you are and act accordingly.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2003
        I have asked this woman to tell me the facts in her case.
        Several people relayed her plight to me but nobody relayed her
        telephone number, fax, and/or email number - nor that of the court.
        Rome was not built in a day and a cas does not get lost in a day.
        In California we have the "Mardsen" motion to fire your lawyer.
        Here is a Marsden motion for you.

        http://www.lawyerdude.8k.com/5023.html

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Julie Nowman <aipu2@y...>