Tell IRS To "Drop Dead" Lemons' Response Last Straw

  • Bowman7a
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
      My WTP

      9-27-03

      Tell IRS To "Drop Dead"
      Lemons' Response Last Straw

      Watch as IRS Commissioner Everson & Officials
      Evade & Obfuscate the Truth

      For many months, Americans caught up in resisting the IRS's income tax fraud have contacted WTP for direct legal assistance and advice.  As you know, WTP's primary mission is education and facilitating citizen vigilance and activism.  It does not include providing specific, individual assistance on tax or legal matters.

      However, after last Tuesday's "Enforcement, rather than Answers" insulting retort from IRS' Terry Lemons to David Cay Johnston of the New York Times, WTP is now offering advice worthy to be followed by all People contacted by the IRS or their state tax collector, looking for money directly or indirectly related to Subtitle A or C of the Internal Revenue Code.

      Below is a memorandum from Bob Schulz that is now being sent to anyone who contacts WTP for such help.  It announces that WTP Congress has just released a (template) letter that can be sent to the IRS and/or State tax collectors in response to their attempts to unlawfully enforce the income tax code.
      (continued...)

      Click Here

      to Read the Full Article

      www.GiveMeLiberty.org

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Alisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
        On September 16, 2003, at a press conference held at the Treasury
        Department, a New York Times reporter asked why the I.R.S. has not
        answered, in writing, the questions contained in the Petition for
        Redress. According to the New York Times, an I.R.S. senior spokesman
        (Terry L. Lemons) said that the recent spate of enforcement actions
        taken by the I.R.S. against promoters of abusive tax schemes, and the
        new agreement with the states, show ways that government is answering
        the petition.

        http://www.connectlive.com/events/treasury/

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Bowman7a <Bowman7a@y...>