Re: Civil matter.. advice needed

  • *cat woman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
      thanks for the reply, we did respond to their motion to dismiss, i
      have the case law ready to go, hearing is in october.

      as for why did this idiot girl call the police, truthfully - because
      i was on the phone and not my husband. basically she hates me. she
      has already tried to have me arrested for trespassing because i
      walked with my husband to the front door of her parent's home to pick
      up child for court ordered visitation.... my children were in our car
      watching the entire ordeal.

      am searching florida stats now for section re: arbitration and
      mediation...

      thanks for the advice, will keep group updated.