GOVERNMENT OF CALIFORNIA to be MEXICAN

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Looks like we're going to have Illegals voting in CALIFORNIA now if someone doesn't file a federal action in a federal court to block the drivers licenses going to the LLEGALS  as per the new California law on Mexican and other illegals  getting Drivers licenses. Federal law already says that you can register to vote when you get a DL (drivers license)
      This will disenfranchise all US citizens and make the GOVERNMENT OF CALIFORNIA MEXICAN