What Happened!!!!!!!!!!

  • Bowman7a
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Not one of the following taxes existed 100 years ago and our nation was the most prosperous in the world, had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

      Accounts Receivable Tax

      Building Permit Tax

      Capital Gains Tax

      CDL license Tax

      Cigarette Tax

      Corporate Income Tax

      Court Fines (indirect taxes)

      Dog License Tax

      Federal Income Tax

      Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)

      Fishing License Tax

      Food License Tax

      Fuel permit tax

      Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)

      Hunting License Tax

      Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)

      Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)

      IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)

      Liquor Tax

      Local Income Tax

      Luxury Taxes

      Marriage License Tax

      Medicare Tax

      Property Tax

      Real Estate Tax

      Septic Permit Tax

      Service Charge Taxes

      Social Security Tax

      Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)

      Sales Taxes

      Recreational Vehicle Tax

      Road Toll Booth Taxes

      School Tax

      State Income Tax

      State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)

      Telephone federal excise tax

      Telephone federal universal service fee tax

      Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes

      Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax

      Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax

      Telephone state and local tax

      Telephone usage charge tax

      Toll Bridge Taxes

      Toll Tunnel Taxes

      Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)

      Trailer registration tax

      Utility Taxes

      Vehicle License Registration Tax

      Vehicle Sales Tax

      Watercraft registration Tax

      Well Permit Tax

      Workers Compensation Tax
      some new taxes to consider

      Admistration Fee Tax
      Retirement Fee Tax for All Government Workers

      Burial Tax for Destitute Taxpayers

      What the hell happened?
      Big Government Happened.......NWO will be even better......

      Do you Yahoo!?