Ray Kaeczewski

  • Bowman7a
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      From:"Jack Lancaster" <lancaster@...

      We must get the facts down to the nitty gritty so us sinners (sheep) know what is going on with the Ray Kaeczewski case in Grants Pass, Josephine County, Oregon. We have two systems here that are 1005 opposed to each other. One system is the traditions of men system that Christ said was of the Synagogue of Satan and the other system is Merchant Law that took thousands of years to set up and has to be an honest system of Laws or the crooks would steal all the goods and through deceit , that is now being done by the "color of law" court Color of law court is an Admiralty Law court where the magistrate is a god with absolute power to control the court with the help of his fellow BAR members who are officers of the court and are really not loyal to the defendant but only to the court system. BigAl who has studied the Law situation better than most will tell you only the rich and powerful can buy justice in today's  BAR courts. All in favor of these evil ones releasing Ray please list you name and send this far and wide. Let's do this before this system does us all in....Jack Aiken Lancaster

      Do you Yahoo!?