RE: [tips_and_tricks] Texas Driver's License

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003
      Message

      I think we all understood the case, Sterling.  The point is, if one does not have a current driver license, it has either been surrendered or has expired, then one can not be charged with driving on a suspended license.  One has no contract with the state in that instance and has no obligation to perform.