Fw: CCRA-jurisdictional challenge - generic - pass it on

  • HERALD Darryl-Bruce:
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      This is for 'natural people', although 'Free Men in Christ' or 'Bond Servants of Christ' could adapt this form to their use as well.

      A 'natural person' is just that:  unregenerate, by definition. As I have come to understand, this term should not be used by those wishing to be entirely free of the system, as it is still a 'legal term' in their Matrix. Eldon Warman prefers 'free will man'. The whole 'person' thing took me a while to grasp, but I see now that 'they' like this 'person' designation, so 'we' should not.

      Blessings to David Butterfield for forwarding this example to us.

      darryl