Re: [tips_and_tricks] LAWS vs. forced vaccination or drugging?

  • Scott Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2003
      It seems to me that back in the late 80s or early 90s there was a big scandal about W.H.O. or other such N.W.O. "population control" outfit that laced a tetnus vaccination with a substance that permanently changed the physiology of the women and caused them to miscarriage everytime they got pregnant.  Just another reason to be wary!

      Here are some links to consider.

      Julie Nowman <aipu2@...> wrote:
      The answers given so far may be helpful, re avoiding forced vaccination, but I was hoping someone may know of laws or principles that prohibit forcing anyone to take vaccines, drugs, or other treatments against one's will. I'm sure the common law includes the right of self-determination in health care, like in the pursuit of happiness, but it'd be encouraging to know of constitutional law or court rulings that recognize such rights.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • WARREN NELSON
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2003
        Do not worry about the kemo, crap. Get the boy on
        apricot seeds and they will do him more good than
        anything I can think of. There is no need for people
        with cancer, to take a death sentence from government.

        Wake up an listen.

        Warren

      • Dessie Andrews
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2003

          You either know your rights or you don’t.  Your body, or that of your child’s is a private matter, you are in charge, and you determine what goes into it.  Don’t look for anyone else to say it’s so.  Know yourself and act accordingly.