Re: [tips_and_tricks] RE: ANATOMY OF A LICENSE PLATE

  • balderdash88@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
      It seems that no one in this group answered and focused on the question
      presented .

      The context of the thread dealt with the NATURE of the plate.

      The question .........to witt: Is the "numbered" plate the LISCENSE
      OR ......are the tags (date and year ) the license ?

      I think, NEITHER ONE are the liscense.
      The "tags" are mere EVIDENCE ........
      ( generally to be attached to the "numbered" plate ) ............ again
      the tags are the evidence of the payment for the privilege. Any
      thoughts on this ? Bill
    • scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2003
        Colorado Sessions law opens the Motor Vehicle Act with license of Vehicles
        for Identification. The renew of the plates are once a year. It is all
        predicated on Commercial Driver's and interstate commerce and is further
        evidenced by 49 USC. IT IS ALL A REVENUE SCAM. Colorado has TITLE 42 & 43
        dealing with license and transportation, which is almost Identical in
        wording as Title 49 USC. In 1935 the Sessions laws on motor vehicles here
        in Colorado was passed under "Uniform Public Safety Act".

        Irregardless (if that is a useable word), All states read about the same.
        Go out to find law and do a state search and check it out for yourself.
        >From what I can find all states attempt to define an added commercial
        license, whereas in fact the one in your pocket is a commercial license.
        Here again as you learn and search and seek and find, you'll find it all
        leading back to your states DOR, which intern leads back to the IRS.
        Corruption, theft, evil.
        Scott
        > It seems that no one in this group answered and focused on the question
        > presented .
        >
        > The context of the thread dealt with the NATURE of the plate.
        >
        > The question .........to witt: Is the "numbered" plate the LISCENSE
        > OR ......are the tags (date and year ) the license ?
        >
        > I think, NEITHER ONE are the liscense.
        > The "tags" are mere EVIDENCE ........
        > ( generally to be attached to the "numbered" plate ) ............ again
        > the tags are the evidence of the payment for the privilege. Any
        > thoughts on this ? Bill

      • Denise and Scott Harclerode