Re: [tips_and_tricks] How Prevent Forced Vaccination?

  • WARREN NELSON
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28 8:45 PM
      YES, all you need do is tell them, that it is against
      your religion to take poison into your body and that
      goes for your children as well. They will not bother
      you. I did this with our children and the school said
      we were right.

      Warren
      --- aipu2 <aipu2@...> wrote:
      > How can one prevent schools etc from forcibly
      > vaccinating kids?
      > Vaccines have never been proven safe or effective
      > and there's
      > evidence of much harm done by them. So, if a parent
      > wants to protect
      > their kids from such assault, how can they do so
      > legally? Does anyone
      > know?

    • Charlie Dodge
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 29 3:23 AM
        Yes if you stand up and say NO NO it is against my religion they will back down best to submit it in affidavit  form .

        --- aipu2 <aipu2@...> wrote:
        > How can one prevent schools etc from forcibly
        > vaccinating kids?
        > Vaccines have never been proven safe or effective
        > and there's
        > evidence of much harm done by them. So, if a parent
        > wants to protect
        > their kids from such assault, how can they do so
        > legally? Does anyone
        > know?

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/aQSolB/TM

        .
      • peter_khan_zendran
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 29 9:00 AM
          Also
          Don't forget in some cases municipal and state officals sometimes
          make home visits to try to intimidate parents and kids into forcing
          the kids to get vaccinated. Legally, you DO NOT have to let anyone
          into your home and that includes state and public officals. I know
          because they tried that here in Rhode Island before.
          Also make sure none of your kids or family members end up in state
          custody or as wards of the state for any reason. If that happens
          they will try every trick to forcibly vaccinate your kids and
          relatives.
          When I was 17 I finished probation and my stepdad signed me over into
          the custody of the state of Rhode Island and I did not get out until
          two months before I turned 19. During that time the state kept
          forcing kids in their custody to take Hepatitis vaccinations. I
          refused constantly, even violently, and as a result I was not
          vaccinated. However, I noticed the others who did take the shots
          were also persuaded into taking other vaccinations and most of these
          kids who are now adults aren't doing too well. If you have any kids
          or relatives in state custody tell them to refuse any shots
          whatsoever.
          Peter Zendran II

          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, John Wilde <jpwilde@i...>
          wrote:
          > Uh,
          >
          > Don't send you children to the government propoganda camps in
          the first place. Teach them at home.

          > If you believe you must send them, with the exception of about
          a half a dozen states, there are exemptions
          > (usually religious or personal). It will be in your state
          statutes. All you have to do is fill out the form claiming
          > the exemption.
          >
          > In Arizona, if you claim the exemption and an outbreak of one
          of the illnesses occurs (usually 3-5 students in the
          > same school), then your children are sent home for two weeks. None
          of my children have had any shots. I have six
          > children, my oldest is 18 and a Senior, my youngest are 8 year old
          triplets. None of my children have ever been sent

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/