Re: It's Started!!

  • A. Person
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2003
      It's already started! A woman in Houston, TX, has
      filed suit to have a antique Bible enclosed in a glass
      showcase sitting in the lobby of the court house there
      removed. Citing "seperation of church & state" & the
      lawsuit filed in Alabama. This antique bible has been
      showed cased for almost ever in the court house there,
      but one person is going to have it removed!!!! Anybody
      out there near Houston take notice please if you care.
      Next the buildings in Washington, our money, etc. Faye

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • karl
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2003
        the tolerant people of this country are too involved in what is playing on the stupid tube and reading entertainment-glorifying magazines to DO anything.

        karl
      • joann
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2003
          WHEN are the rational, TOLERANT people in this country going to stand up and
          say
          NO MORE!"?

          > It's already started! A woman in Houston, TX, has
          > filed suit to have a antique Bible enclosed in a glass
          > showcase sitting in the lobby of the court house there
          > removed. Citing "seperation of church & state" & the
          > lawsuit filed in Alabama. This antique bible has been
          > showed cased for almost ever in the court house there,
          > but one person is going to have it removed!!!! Anybody
          > out there near Houston take notice please if you care.
          > Next the buildings in Washington, our money, etc. Faye

        • Becky Redmon
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
            these people see the paying of fines, fees, and taxes as the only way
            for govt to leave them alone. it's protection money.
            govt will not leave you alone, unless you pay them.

            Thanks,

            Becky Redmon
            Scott and White Health Plan
            Temple, Texas 76504
            254-298-3256

            >>> karl@... 08/28/03 09:10PM >>>

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
              Yeah, and if you DON"T pay, they'll break both your kneecaps!

              (Oh, well...then YOU could go on SSD and let them pay you for the rest of
              your life!)