Re: [tips_and_tricks] Cease & Desist letter

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      In a message dated 8/3/2003 5:45:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
      scrooge89142@... writes:

      << This Cease and Desist letter will work on Debt
      collectors. If the attorney is acting as a debt
      collector or working for a debt collector, this letter
      will apply. Now the question you need to ask is did
      the credit card company turn this over to a outside
      collection agency, or are they doing it in house.
      When you used the credit card, you had them pay the
      origanal creditor. Do some reserch on the net and see
      what you can find. I've not got into this area, only
      the debt collector part. But I do know that there are
      ways of wiping out credit card debt. Ed

      If you reply wwith the proper letter on the first collection demand you can
      drop them then & there.
      That letter has been on this club posting
      Paul