Re: [tips_and_tricks] What happens next?

  • michael rothermel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003
      BIG DAVE  I have not been following your saga ...  But I would suggest drooping everything else you can to give Yourself as much time as You can to your future court problems ... As the plaintiff Your ducks should already be in a row...  Never go into court w/o being prepared.
                               Best of Luck
                                        Mike

      Big Dave <bigdave72u@...> wrote:
      For those of you that have followed my saga so far, I'm now curious
      as to what happens next.

      Last Monday I got my Pro Se complaint filed in the Federal Courts
      here in N.C. When I added the Pauper form to the complaint, the Clerk
      told me that the Judge would probably have U.S. Marshalls hand
      deliver the complaint to the Defendant (the company I am suing). I
      then asked the Clerk what happens next, and she said that the company
      I'm suing has 20 days in which to respond.

      My question is.... what do I do, and what should I be preparing for,
      once we get a response? Do I make the next move, or the Judge, or ?

      Dave

      Do you Yahoo!?