Re: New additions to the link section

  • bowman7a
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      A while back there was an article that dealt with a bank in
      Minnesotaor Michigan, where they congered anaccount or something
      along that line, and they do it all the time, but this person proved
      the bank had committed fraud and extortion.

      Do You recall this article? It gave the whole case procedings, which
      could be of value to big dave.

      I was having trouble being able to save articles one day, and I think
      that was one of the articles that did not get saved, due to internet
      problems.

      Bo