RE: [tips_and_tricks] To all........Re: More bad news, so I need some help

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      You need a long research course in credit. Start with 1933, HJR 192.
      If you think you borrowed money from anyone, you'd better study harder.
      Remember, in any contract, both parties must give equal consideration.
      What consideration did the credit card company put up? What did it have
      at risk? What did it have to lose?