Hillbilly case fighting a traffic ticket - Re: Thanks for all the Help, Now it's your turn,

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      I love you Charles Sprinkle. Keep up the good work. My only comment on what you have written is to put a greater emphasis on the higher law. You made reference to the privacy protection we have - the 4th Amend. guarantee. I suggest you put greater emphasis on this and also bring in, and emphasize, like mandates in the California Constitution. Keep the focus on these to show the 'lack of jurisdiction' aka 'discretionary authority' for the stop. Without authority for the stop the arrest (ticket) is void ab initio. No need to argue it's legality. Thus you avoid the 'military law' issue you referred to and the 'administrative proceeding' of agency law regulating the public roads and transportation over them. You might use this to get the venue changed from an administrative court (traffic court) to whatever they call your other courts there.

      Ed
      www.informed.org