Re: [tips_and_tricks] Needing some information

  • Jim Bailey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      A marriage license makes the state senior partner in the "marriage," and
      owner of all produce. The birth certificate defines the produce.

    • Advancepum@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
        In a message dated 8/1/2003 11:38:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
        wanda9003@... writes:

        << Billy-Joe
        How would the below relate in comparison to a social worker
        searching ones home without a search and
        seizure warrant, or without a judge's order,and without
        a police officer with them? Can you or anyone else direct
        me to any information, cases etc that would cover them.
        Are social workers at a higher power than police officers,
        I need this info for other people who are in this situation!
        Wanda

        IN REF:
        "Billy-Joe..Mauldin" <wildbill2@...>
        Subject: THE POLICE CONTACT: SILENCE IS GOLDEN

        This is the BEST advice I have seen in a long time!!

        Billy-Joe..Mauldin

        THE POLICE CONTACT: SILENCE IS GOLDEN
        By Carl F. Worden
        I have debated writing this article for months.
        I am a strong supporter of law enforcement, and I have
        an extensive background in law enforcement. Even now,
        I have a number of conflicts which cause me great
        concern with how the information I am about to impart
        to you will be used. I do not want to enable the
        criminals in our society to thwart justice, but I am
        committed to protecting the innocent from what appears
        to be an explosion of police abuse. In a case like
        this, I choose to protect the citizens.

        I will start with law enforcement contacts with regard
        to traffic stops for suspicion of driving under the
        influence of alcohol or drugs.

        The Fifth Amendment of the Bill of Rights states that
        we are not to be forced to incriminate ourselves. Th

        Bring charges/lawsuit against them for failure to comply with the
        Constitution/Civvil rights violation
        Make it for several Milion $
        paul