RE: [tips_and_tricks] To all........Re: More bad news, so I need some help

  • gary
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      You apparently don't understand how it works. You never "borrowed" anything
      from the bank, they took your application and used it to fund the account.
      (See "Modern Money Mechanics" and a few other publications by some of the
      Federal Reserve banks.) Any money they paid out to merchant's was money
      created by your application and was your money. The hard part is getting
      the evidence to PROVE that in court. Unfortunately, the bank is the only
      one who has the evidence you need, the actual accounting records. To the
      best of my knowledge, no one has ever been able to make a bank produce the
      accounting records.

      Prior to this lawsuit, have you ever heard from the attorney before?

      Gary

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        You need a long research course in credit. Start with 1933, HJR 192.
        If you think you borrowed money from anyone, you'd better study harder.
        Remember, in any contract, both parties must give equal consideration.
        What consideration did the credit card company put up? What did it have
        at risk? What did it have to lose?

        I know I'm a little slow, but how can I deny that I am indebted to
        them? I borrowed the money, and bought goods and services using their
        CC, I just do not have the means to pay them back, maybe, just maybe
        someday I can. I never thought I would be in this position, so I had
        fully intended from the beginning to pay them back, and I had been
        making timely payments for years. I was a very GOOD customer, but now
        that I'm in a bind they treat me like s***.

        Somebody I spoke to recently mentioned a 'Bond of Discharge'. Can I
        use this to fight them with?

        Also, I noticed the form that was sent in one of the replies to my
        post, can I actually use what it says without totally pissing off the
        courts?

        Dave

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/