Re: [tips_and_tricks] Needing some information

  • Herald Darryl-Bruce:
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      In Canada, the laws that cursed workers have at their disposal are greater than the police. For, if they believe that 'harm' has, or may occur to a child, they can steal that child.

      A couple of questions that immediately come to mind (and yes, I have first hand experience with them):
      1. Jurisdiction:  Usually, their mandate only applies to 'residents' of the Province (even when lower case, the Interpretation Acts show that the lower case province means Province, which is the corporation. So, they don't usually do this, but they would have to, if challenged, I believe, prove that the child they are kidnapping is actually a 'resident' of their corporation. A resident of their corporation would be, in my opinion, an officer, employee, minister, etc. of said corporation. Children and free men are not, therefore, residents.
      2. 'Harm' has no definition. Corporal discipline is included in 'harm'.
      3. 'May' occur:  Complete 'say so' given to the cursed workers.
      So, be ready to kill on sight, if someone wishes to steal your property that God gave you.

      If not willing to kill, then watch Evelyn with Pierce Brosnan for some hope.

      Don't go to www.oregonfamilyrights.com/christine or you will get angry or despair...

      darryl

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        A marriage license makes the state senior partner in the "marriage," and
        owner of all produce. The birth certificate defines the produce.

      • Advancepum@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          In a message dated 8/1/2003 11:38:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
          wanda9003@... writes:

          << Billy-Joe
          How would the below relate in comparison to a social worker
          searching ones home without a search and
          seizure warrant, or without a judge's order,and without
          a police officer with them? Can you or anyone else direct
          me to any information, cases etc that would cover them.
          Are social workers at a higher power than police officers,
          I need this info for other people who are in this situation!
          Wanda

          IN REF:
          "Billy-Joe..Mauldin" <wildbill2@...>
          Subject: THE POLICE CONTACT: SILENCE IS GOLDEN

          This is the BEST advice I have seen in a long time!!

          Billy-Joe..Mauldin

          THE POLICE CONTACT: SILENCE IS GOLDEN
          By Carl F. Worden
          I have debated writing this article for months.
          I am a strong supporter of law enforcement, and I have
          an extensive background in law enforcement. Even now,
          I have a number of conflicts which cause me great
          concern with how the information I am about to impart
          to you will be used. I do not want to enable the
          criminals in our society to thwart justice, but I am
          committed to protecting the innocent from what appears
          to be an explosion of police abuse. In a case like
          this, I choose to protect the citizens.

          I will start with law enforcement contacts with regard
          to traffic stops for suspicion of driving under the
          influence of alcohol or drugs.

          The Fifth Amendment of the Bill of Rights states that
          we are not to be forced to incriminate ourselves. Th

          Bring charges/lawsuit against them for failure to comply with the
          Constitution/Civvil rights violation
          Make it for several Milion $
          paul