New additions to the link section

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      List members: I've been saving up the most interesting patriot/legal reform
      web site links over the years. I just made the time to put them all into
      the links section in Tips & Tricks home page:
      059686214/
      When you get some time, look them over and see if there are any there you
      didn't know about. Bear

      For mailing use: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO
      80634-7849; 970-330-3883 fax 978-246-0798
      www.legal-research-video.com <http://www.legal-research-video.com/>
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com
      www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch

    • bowman7a
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        A while back there was an article that dealt with a bank in
        Minnesotaor Michigan, where they congered anaccount or something
        along that line, and they do it all the time, but this person proved
        the bank had committed fraud and extortion.

        Do You recall this article? It gave the whole case procedings, which
        could be of value to big dave.

        I was having trouble being able to save articles one day, and I think
        that was one of the articles that did not get saved, due to internet
        problems.

        Bo