Needing some information

  • wanda9003@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2003
      Billy-Joe
      How would the below relate in comparison to a social worker
      searching ones home without a search and
      seizure warrant, or without a judge's order,and without
      a police officer with them? Can you or anyone else direct
      me to any information, cases etc that would cover them.
      Are social workers at a higher power than police officers,
      I need this info for other people who are in this situation!
      Wanda

      IN REF:
      "Billy-Joe..Mauldin" <wildbill2@...>
      Subject: THE POLICE CONTACT: SILENCE IS GOLDEN

      This is the BEST advice I have seen in a long time!!

      Billy-Joe..Mauldin

      THE POLICE CONTACT: SILENCE IS GOLDEN
      By Carl F. Worden
      I have debated writing this article for months.
      I am a strong supporter of law enforcement, and I have
      an extensive background in law enforcement. Even now,
      I have a number of conflicts which cause me great
      concern with how the information I am about to impart
      to you will be used. I do not want to enable the
      criminals in our society to thwart justice, but I am
      committed to protecting the innocent from what appears
      to be an explosion of police abuse. In a case like
      this, I choose to protect the citizens.

      I will start with law enforcement contacts with regard
      to traffic stops for suspicion of driving under the
      influence of alcohol or drugs.

      The Fifth Amendment of the Bill of Rights states that
      we are not to be forced to incriminate ourselves. Th
    • Herald Darryl-Bruce:
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        In Canada, the laws that cursed workers have at their disposal are greater than the police. For, if they believe that 'harm' has, or may occur to a child, they can steal that child.

        A couple of questions that immediately come to mind (and yes, I have first hand experience with them):
        1. Jurisdiction:  Usually, their mandate only applies to 'residents' of the Province (even when lower case, the Interpretation Acts show that the lower case province means Province, which is the corporation. So, they don't usually do this, but they would have to, if challenged, I believe, prove that the child they are kidnapping is actually a 'resident' of their corporation. A resident of their corporation would be, in my opinion, an officer, employee, minister, etc. of said corporation. Children and free men are not, therefore, residents.
        2. 'Harm' has no definition. Corporal discipline is included in 'harm'.
        3. 'May' occur:  Complete 'say so' given to the cursed workers.
        So, be ready to kill on sight, if someone wishes to steal your property that God gave you.

        If not willing to kill, then watch Evelyn with Pierce Brosnan for some hope.

        Don't go to www.oregonfamilyrights.com/christine or you will get angry or despair...

        darryl

             How would the below relate in comparison to a social worker
        searching ones home without a search and
        seizure warrant, or without a judge's order,and without
        a police officer with them? Can you or anyone else direct
        me to any information, cases etc that would cover them.
        Are social workers at a higher power than police officers,
        I need this info for other people who are in this situation!
                                        Wanda

        Service.
      • Jim Bailey
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
          A marriage license makes the state senior partner in the "marriage," and
          owner of all produce. The birth certificate defines the produce.

        • Advancepum@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
            In a message dated 8/1/2003 11:38:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
            wanda9003@... writes:

[...]

            Bring charges/lawsuit against them for failure to comply with the
            Constitution/Civvil rights violation
            Make it for several Milion $
            paul