RE: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: [citizensoftheUSofA] On Radio

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      Ralph is on the cutting edge of breaking the BAR's back. His research
      has been instrumental in throwing a hitch in the git along of the Alaska
      criminal courts. He is gathering documents and information to make a
      case that the legislature, the supreme court and the BAR have conspired
      to do away with the rights of the People. He needs help. He is flat
      broke and can not continue the fight without his research tool, WESTLAW.
      He is 3 months behind in paying for his subscription and tells me that
      if it goes, he will discontinue his fight, as that is his most important
      tool. If anybody can contribute to his situation, it would be
      worthwhile to all of us.

      From: "Ralph Kermit Winterrowd 2nd" <ralph@...>

      I am going to be on "The Power Hour tomorrow at 6 AM Alaska Time for one
      hour on the Assistance of Counsel - No trial by jury. This is on the
      internet and short-wave radio and some am stations.

      Rlaph
      --

      If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
      better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.

      The problem isn't what we don't know, the problem is what we believe
      to be so and isn't so. Will Rogers

      Homepage www.jusbelli.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/