Re: [tips_and_tricks] VICTORY - MOTHER WINS IN COURT SUI JURIS, CHILD IS HOME !!!!

  • Utlage
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2003
      Mother can reverse engineer her complaint by looking up the jury instructions for her causes of action thereby making sure she gets the issues correct.  Also check the judges bench book for what they are going to look for or whatever.
      good luck,
      Date: Friday, July 25, 2003 5:01 AM
      Subject: thanks

      Pamela,
      I got my son back. I took advise from the internet and read and rearead everything you posted as you know so much. The most important thing I did was take your advise and went to court without a lawyer. I had no idea how corrupt they are and how they can sign a persons rights away. I have a lot of people mad at this point but no one I care about. They are also thinking I'm going to file a law suit which is my next project if I can get enough information. You give good advise. I will be here for the cause until this mess is straightened out and now my son will join us.
      Thanks again.

      (name withheld)

      A Child comes home !!!  A Mother fights and gets her son back !!!  Fired the attorney, confronted the Beast Sui Juris, no "represented status" in the court.   She turned it  around.

      "Fully empowered" human mother standing for her human offspring and family body, making the record of the truth of what has happened to her and her child.  Tonight her son is home.  Glory to God !!!

      Just like they take the children - one at a time, one by one we take it back ... she is now another first hand witness to tell others about their rights and the real issues in the courts.

      We certainly will make sure she gets all the help she needs to file her lawsuits against her abusers next.  There is no higher authority in the court than the sovereign human excercising their Inherent Rights.

      pamela gaston