Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: IN RE: Dessie"s Post

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
      tthor.geo wrote:

      > If anyone wants to trace the history of vehicle registration in
      > California, I have already done the "dirty" work:
      >
      > http://www.geocities.com/tthor.geo/vehiclereg.html

      Excellent work! I wish that I had a computer when I was
      fighting my cases, as I relied upon much the same as your
      research reveals. As it is, my research sits in a pile of
      papers three inches thick, too much for me to convert to
      satisfy lazy curiosity, and now there's no reason for me to
      do so, since you came along and did it!

      It's nice to see that there is at least one other person who
      understands the situation in California! You covered all
      the main points, and even covered the oath (which comes
      first). Now, may the cognitive dissonance amongst those
      just learning for the first time about "equitable interests"
      be dispelled once and for all!

      Maybe a few more will come to the realization that they
      condemn themselves out of their own mouths and under their
      own signatures at their FIRST contact with the corporate
      state via its agents.

      Still, most will continue to waive rights in an effort to be
      "nice" and "compliant".

      Note: with no one taking the oath anymore, a "proper quo
      warranto proceeding" is when you disqualify your
      impersonating neighbor to his face at the first opportunity,
      since there can be no valid second opportunity. You cannot
      be shy!

      Discuss amongst yourselves!

      A Free Forum for Free People
      The Frog Farm Discussion List