PROOF OF CLAIM

  • Herald Darryl-Bruce:
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      PROOF OF CLAIM

      What follows is copied & pasted from email I received.  Raymond is a retired police officer who knows the truth, and is standing up for it!  His letter was printed in the Missourian Newspaper regarding my own persecutions.

      Please express appreciation for Raymond's stand, which is the same as mine and others.  Let us show support to both encourage him and let his oppressors know that the wickedness and evil they perpetrate upon us will render them personally accountable before our Creator/Savior.

      Blessings,

      Dave Baugh
      #25 Pipeline Road
      Sullivan, Missouri 63080
      573-468-3283

      DATA
      DATA
      Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:13:04 PDT
      Subject: Message From Ray -- Arrested Again

      The following was dictated to me by my husband Ray Karczewski© during a phone call
      from the Josephine County Adult Jail in Grants Pass, Oregon today, July 20, 2003,
      2:40PM:
                                      Anita Karczewski

      On Friday, the 18th of July, 2003, at approximately 3:00PM, three Josephine County patrol cars
      and five (5) deputies came to my house.  They arrested me and took me to the Josephine
      County Jail facility on an arrest warrant for "Failure to Appear," issued by Judge William
      Mackay.

      Shortly after arrival at the jail facility, I was handed booking papers by a deputy who
      indicated that after I filled out the papers, I would be released to go home.  This was
      confirmed by the Jail Supervisor, Sgt. Michaels.  He indicated that after I signed the
      booking forms, I could go home because they have a bed shortage.

      Now, what was the purpose of the arrest to begin with?  Certainly they knew the situation
      before they arrested me.  The real reason may be found in the fact that at the present time
      there is a $21,600,000.00 judgment standing, and every day that I'm in this jail is another
      $60,000.00 per day for additional damages.

      So far, the county has arranged to add $240,000.00 onto the original $21,600,000.00.

      Is it the intention of the authorities in Josephine County and the Court System to
      bankrupt Josephine County?  It seems so to me.

      I have sent "Request(s) for Proof of Claim" to the Josephine County District Attorney,
      Clay E. Johnson, and other authorities at both the State and County level.  I have sent
      three (3) to District Attorney Clay Johnson and two to the others; and in addition, I have
      had nine (9) appearances before the court, at seven of the nine appearances, I challenged
      the court to prove jurisdiction over me.  They have refused to do so.

      In the five "Request(s) for Proof of Claim," three of them accompanied by affidavit, not
      one single, solitary person from the State of Oregon or from Josephine County has
      answered any of the questions.

      They have no answers for my questions.

      Is this the way we expect our government officials to behave, here in
      Josephine County?

       Below are the twenty-three (23) questions that have been submitted to these people that
      they absolutely refuse to address:

      Ask yourself:  Why won't they answer these questions?

      Below you'll also find phone numbers for Judge Gerald C. Neufeld, District Attorney
      Clay E. Johnson, and for Sheriff Dave Daniel.

      I would like to see
      Josephine County citizens hold their government officials
      accountable.

      Call these numbers and tell them what you think.  Ask them to answer the questions that
      were submitted.  Especially ask District Attorney Clay E. Johnson to either answer the
      questions, or remove himself from his office and put somebody in there who will answer
      those questions.

      Enough is enough!  If you don't want tyranny in
      Josephine County, this is the time to do
      something about it!

      Questions submitted to the
      County of Josephine and State of Oregon:

      1.  PROOF OF CLAIM on how the Oregon Constitution operates upon me, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man.

      2.  PROOF OF CLAIM on how the State statutes by and through the Oregon Legislature and
      the DMV operate upon me, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood,
      sentient, natural person, the private man.

      3.  PROOF OF CLAIM that the name appearing on the charging instrument, in capital letters;
      RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI, is not a corporate fiction, but is the name of the living,
      breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man in his private capacity.

      4.  PROOF OF CLAIM that the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) describe any other class of
      license other than for commerce or for commercial trade, occupation or profession.

      5.  PROOF OF CLAIM  that this private man is specifically named in the
      Oregon State
      Statutes and more specifically ORS cites as applied in this matter.  (See the PEOPLE v.
      HERKIMER, 15 Am Dec 379, 4 Cowen (N.Y. 345, 348 (1825)

      6.   PROOF OF CLAIM that the STATE OF OREGON, in its Corporate capacity, has
      Jurisdiction over this living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the
      Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to, and/or
      contracted for, by that natural person/private man.

      7.  PROOF OF CLAIM that the COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE, in its Corporate capacity, has
      Jurisdiction over this living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the
      Secured Party, Raymond Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to, and/or
      contracted for, by that natural person/private man.

      8.   PROOF OF CLAIM that all "Officers of the Court," which include members of the
      JOSEPHINE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S staff, are under oath of office to support and
      defend both
      U.S. and OREGON Constitutions.

      9.   PROOF OF CLAIM that Deputies and/or Jail Staff, in their capacity as Agents for the
      CORPORATE  JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, are bound by their oath of
      office to support and defend both
      U.S. and OREGON Constitutions.

      10.   PROOF OF CLAIM that the CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR
      JOSEPHINE COUNTY, in its Corporate capacity, has Jurisdiction over this living, breathing,
      flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond Ronald
      Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to, and/or contracted for, by that natural
      person/private man.

      11.   PROOF OF CLAIM of the existence of the liability and how it was created.

      12.   PROOF OF CLAIM of what 'state' the liability came from, the de jure state ('The State') or
      the de-facto state ('This State'), a mere corporation.

      13.   PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of Oregon DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION,
      DMV, through its Administrative Drivers Licensing process, has Jurisdiction over this living,
      breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person/private man, the Secured Party, Raymond
      Ronald Karczewski© in his private capacity unless consented to, and/or contracted for, by that
      natural person/private man.

      14.  PROOF OF CLAIM that in my private capacity, that I, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a
      living, breathing, flesh-and-blood, sentient, natural person, the private man, is subject to Class A,
      B, and C commercial driver license. (see ORS 807.031)

      15. PROOF OF CLAIM that the State of
      Oregon via the DMV sells any other ‘driver’ license.

      16.  PROOF OF CLAIM that the Motor Vehicle code does not operate upon all ‘drivers’ of
      ‘all’ vehicles owned or operated by ‘the United States,’ ‘this state,’ ‘or any county,’ ‘city,’
      ‘district,’ ‘or any other political subdivision of this state’ … and thus operates upon this private
      man. (see ORS 801.020)

      17.  PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private' vehicle is not a ‘recreational’ vehicle that is operated
      solely for personal (private) use. (see ORS 801.208)

      18.  PROOF OF CLAIM that my ‘private' vehicle is used for the transportation of persons for
      compensation or profit, or designed or used primarily for the transportation of property (for hire).
      (see ORS 801.210)

      19. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-
      blood, sentient, natural person, the private man, was a licensee at the time of the ‘stop’ to subject
      himself to the motor vehicle code by agreement and as a signatory. (see Vehicle Traffic Law,
      1974 Rev Ed., page 238, 239)

      20. PROOF OF CLAIM that, “In view of this rule a statutory provision that the supervision
      officials “may” exempt such persons when the transportation is not on a commercial basis means
      that they “must” exempt them, generally applies in this matter.  (State v. Johnson, 243 P. 1073; 60 C.J.S. section 94 pg 581)

      21. PROOF OF CLAIM that Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-
      blood, sentient, natural person, the private man, does not have the right in light of ORS 801.305.

      22. PROOF OF CLAIM that the ‘entity’ bringing forth this claim can testify on the witness-
      stand of the same and bring all relevant evidence.

      23. PROOF OF CLAIM that the prosecutor, as an agent of the State, has established a ‘liability
      bond’ in this action to indemnify Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a living, breathing, flesh-and-
      blood, sentient, natural person, the private man, in the event of any damnification.

      Phone numbers to call and express your opinion:
      Judge Gerald C. Neufeld  (541) 476-2309

      District Attorney Clay E. Johnson  (541) 476-5200

      or e-mail to DA@...

      Sheriff Dave Daniel  (541)  474-5123
      or e-mail to jocosheriff@...

      Snail mail to: Josephine County Courthouse

        500 NE 6th Street
                             Grants Pass, OR 97526

      DISTRICT ATTORNEY CLAY E. JOHNSON ANSWER THE 23 QUESTIONS!

      JUSTICE DAMANDS IT !

         Our country faces dark days ahead.  We, a once free people, are heading for an inevitable economic collapse and tyranny.  Nowhere is it defined more clearly than here in Josephine County.  The problem lies with our judges and District Attorney Clay E Johnson.  They no longer conduct their business by law, but by whim.

         D.A. Johnson has defaulted in refusing to answer three documents filed with the court,    one accompanied by a sworn affidavit.

         By not answering the affidavit point-by-point, D.A. Johnson has bound the county to a commercial debt in the amount of $21,600,000.00.  Liens have been filed and recorded at the Oregon Secretary of State's office, Corporate Division, against the corporations Josephine County and the State of Oregon.

         As of (on) July 18, 2003 I was arrested for the third time in eleven months for the same bogus charges.  The courts are stymied as to how to get beyond the arraignment stage.

         For each passing day that I am incarcerated damages accrue at the rate of $60,000.00 a day.

         On July 21st, 2003 Judge Gallagher blurted (let) "the cat out of the bag."  He said there existed no one who had a claim against me.  That statement alone is legal grounds for dismissal.  Instead, D.A. Johnson chose strong-arm intimidation by charging one who is defending himself with seven (7) counts of "simulation of legal process," i.e. "paper terrorism," all toward "CYA" (cover your ass).

         How does it feel to know your public servants are bankrupting you?

                                                      Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, Cell 701
                                                      Josephine County Adult Jail
                                                      1901 NE  F Street
                                                      Grants Pass, OR 97526

      Blessing others & being Blessed!
      http://1wayonly2bfree.netfirms.com/dabau.htm

      JOIN THE MASS EXODUS & QUIT SOCIAL SECURITY NOW!
      http://www.taxfreedom101.com/members/9189.htm

      Alot of GOOD patriot info:
      www.btpholdings.com