Freedom Gate International

  • Mike Rothe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      I received an e-mail a while back that told of letters to write to
      remove credit card debt, due to the truth in lending laws and related
      laws. Freedom Gate Int. was mentioned in the e-mail and said they
      would introduce you to two companies that send the letters for you
      via a power of attorney. Has anyone got info on this? The guy
      who sent Me the e-mail changed his #.

      THANKS, Mike @ irsfight@...