Missing man ruled dead by court, fails to get ruling changed

  • randyconn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2013
      http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/2013/Oct/08/ar_news_100813_story2.asp?d=100813_story2,2013,Oct,08&c=n

      "
      In 1994, the court ruled that Miller was legally dead, eight years after he disappeared from his Arcadia rental home.

      The same judge, Allan Davis, ruled Monday that Miller is still dead, in the eyes of the law. Miller's request for a reversal came well after the three-year legal limit for changing a death ruling, Davis said.
      "

      We should go through the steps of dying a civil death!
    • Brian Stags