Re: [tips_and_tricks] Post Trial motions

  • Mel Gillespie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.6 MB
    Do any of you remember about a week ago, I asked if anyone had an example of a Post Trial Motion to amend pleadings to conform with evidence presented at trial?  It appears that no one has ever done one in this group, knew how to do one, or just plain did not want to share.  So I made my own, and I am passing it on to all of you.  I looked on the Internet, googled it, and I found where one attorney referred to the existence of such a motion, while another gave advice that you just have to appeal, that there is no such thing.  So I made my own, and I am going to share it with all of you.  I whipped this up quickly with the help of witkins and american jurisprudence 2d.  It took me about 8 hours, with typing, editing twice and having someone read over it twice.  I sent it to an attorney to look over, and other than one or two grammatical errors, I got his seal of approval.  Give me some feed back and let me know what you all think.  Thanks.