IRS: An Amazing Memorandum

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2013

      The individual told me, in several phone calls that he, I and the NSA (apparently) shared, that this Memo stated more clearly, more succinctly and in a more logical sequence the truth about income-tax laws, procedures and regulations than anything he had ever read in his 50+ years of life on this planet. http://glennspeaksthetruth.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/response-to-irs-notice-of-intent-to-levy/?contact-form-id=261&contact-form-sent=299&_wpnonce=a6fae324cf#contact-form-261

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Cindy Macdonald
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2013
        The site goes in circles and doesn't let you read the memo. Do you have access to the memo?

        Cindy

        Cindy: You click the link and order it; even if you set the donation to "0". You will immediately be able to download it. Bear