FOIA Machine

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 4:02 PM
       Hi , there is a Kickstarter project to automate the process of using the  Freedom of Information Act... it's called the FOIA machine and is already funded... I just thought the people on "tips and tricks" would like to know about this, here's a link.... I know Kickstarter doesn't link back to 'tips and tricks' but since it's got a different focus I thought maybe it would be ok with Bear.... - Al