: Criminal Complaint 2010

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.9 MB
    Federal Complaint against STATE OF MICHIGAN'S, JUDGES, AGENTS AND ELECTED  OFFICIALS.

    Several asked me to send this Federal complaint I made Against the BAR ATTORNEY Judges in the STATE OF MICHIGAN in 2010 and their STATE, COUNTY, and local agencies agents.
      This claim was dismissed with no evidence presented by the defendants, I was not made to pay cost or barred from further actions.
     I believe it proves beyond a doubt the complete destruction of the United States Judicial system by the American BAR Association. In this case full prove was entered as evidence at the time the action started. All defendants had already excepted the fact presented as true and correct by their silence. The Federal Judge made endless unfounded claims with no first hand knowledge, evidence before the court or a witness with first hand knowledge of the facts.There was no controversy before the court for the judge to take jurisdiction. Only for action authorized  by law was for the court clerk to sign the order.
      Clearly shows the extent the BAR Judges will go to Protect other BAR Judges and STATE ACTORS.
      If you got the time to read, you be the Judge.
             Jerry James Stanton