Traffic Court & Outcome

  • Baruch HaShem
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
      I showed the Clerk the paper that was the Continuance and pointed out the fact that no prosecutor was listed, but the Judge was and so was the State Policeman.� I also pointed out that I would need the exact title of the presiding judge.� And I would need the Clerk's name� as well.
      The Clerk kindly told me that, "The policeman is the prosecutor."

      Several years ago, I was faced with charges in New Mexico of no driver's license, no insurance and no seatbelts.

      In preparing for the case I discovered that the police are authorized by state statute to prosecute all cases in the magistrates court, but if appealed, then the local prosecutor takes the case.

      BTW, New Mexico statutes requiring a driver's license specifically mention only residents of New Mexico. I accused the state police officer of violating his oath of office by charging me under the state statue when there was ample evidence that I was not a New Mexico resident. He showed up to court with his immediate supervisor. Pre-trial with both the officer and his supervisor was very interesting.

      Shalom,
      BH
    • originalfrogfrmr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
        > I showed the Clerk the paper that was the Continuance and pointed out the
        > fact that no prosecutor was listed, but the Judge was and so was the State
        > Policeman.

        In California, a continuance grants jurisdiction. They spent a lot of
        effort trying to get me to ask for one. For this reason, I try to be
        ready for a case all the time. I'm like a beartrap set to spring! They
        knew this a long time ago so I think it has something to do with me being
        left alone for a long time now.

        > In preparing for the case I discovered that the police are authorized by
        > state statute to prosecute all cases in the magistrates court, but if
        > appealed, then the local prosecutor takes the case.

        It is good not to waste time if you know you're going to demand all rights
        at all times never waiving any one for any cause or reason and just tell
        them up front you demand a real court of record and a real judge and jury,
        and that you will derive great entertainment from watching and waiting to
        see which of the minions are merely going through the motions to receive a
        paycheck of irredeemable created credit and which if any are capable of
        articulating facts and law.

        > BTW, New Mexico statutes requiring a driver's license specifically mention
        > only residents of New Mexico. I accused the state police officer of
        > violating his oath of office by charging me under the state statue when
        > there was ample evidence that I was not a New Mexico resident. He showed
        > up to court with his immediate supervisor. Pre-trial with both the officer
        > and his supervisor was very interesting.

        Hey, group encounters are almost always fun! I make it a point of every
        confrontation to involve superiors, giving myself silent FrogPoints for
        every level I can involve. Three is an easy minimum. Heck, today three
        might be there right from the beginning. So, I try to identify them for
        proper scoring.

        It is my conclusion after reading California's Constitution(s) and codes
        that there are so many contradictions and inconsistencies that anyone who
        gets convicted and punished here in California does so with their own
        cooperation after numerous waivers of rights. Some claim to awaken in the
        nightmare and fail to realize the repercussions of their previously made
        waivers. This is why I appear at the Initial Moment Of Confrontation
        (IMOC)as the belligerent claimant in person where my rights are involved,
        and obstinately refuse to waive them as long as I am aware of them. The
        longer one studies the more aware one becomes. A tragedy is that few
        people fined and incarcerated took the time to read the few pages of law
        that explained what was necessary to get them into that condition.

        Their homework assignment: Take the penal code, and a pen and paper, and
        list requirements that must be fulfilled in a legitimate CASE to convict
        someone. Try for 100 steps. See how many you can identify. Think of
        ways to make fulfilling them difficult. It really isn't that hard.

        P.S. One problem people have is giving authority figures too much
        credibility.