Secret Court Trial Duncan, OK

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25, 2013
      Just a few thoughts about your posts. Judges do not have absolute immunity. If fraud was involved with your case, it is not closed. Look into the statute of limitations on fraud. Also be aware of 18 USC 214,242 "color of law" these actions are criminal. If federal actors are involved 28 USC 1331 "bivens" . If state officials are involved you don't need to file in state first you can go directly to federal court.

      JJ