Tonight's Call (5/21) THE 1099OID PROCESS - CAN YOU WIN AGAINST THE IRS ?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 6:54 AM
      Tuesday: Tony Davis ~ THE 1099OID PROCESS - CAN YOU WIN AGAINST THE IRS ?

      It looks like Tony has compiled lots of information on the 1099OID for you to evaluate. If you did one and are now feeling the heat, you may want to listen in and see if there is anything here you can use. Bear

      The Phone Numbers and Pins are published at http://www.YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com behind the Free Tele-Conference tab. Enter with your User Name and Password. If you don’t have one, click on “New? REGISTER HERE” and create your unique User Name and Password. Information is available only to registered members. Click on Free Tele-Conference Calls and you will see the correct information.

      REMEMBER: CHECK FOR THE NEW PHONE AND PIN NUMBER FOR THESE CALLS BY LOGGING INTO YRIITL AND CLICKING ON THE FREE TELE-CONFERENCES TAB

      Public Service Announcement:

      THIS Tuesday CALL

      CONFERENCE CALL

      ~ 1099 OID ~

       S P E C I A L            A N N O U N C E M E N T

      1 0 9 9     O I D

      (Original Issue Discount):

      Can You Use It  ? ? ? ?

      A Better Question:

      SHOULD You Use It  ? ? ? ?

      WOW !!!  The 1099 OID PROCESS

        Tune in for some of the best information related to 1099 OID”s !

      IT GETS MORE AND MORE INTERESTING!!

      T O N I G H T S        D I S C U S S I O N

      WHY DID THE IRS ACCEPT 1099OIDs FOR YEARS

      AND ARE JUST NOW TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE PROCESS?

      ü     How to win 1099OID challenges!!

      ü     Definition of 1099OIDs

      ü     History of 1099OIDs.

      ü     Case law related to 1099OID challenges.

      ü     Memorandums related to 1099OID challenges.

      ~*~

      SPEAKER: Mr. Tony Davis

      ~*~

      WE HAVE 5 DISCUSSIONS OF THE 1099OID PROCESS ARCHIVED.

      You will find these discussions in the immediate Archives relating to the following issues as related to the IRS, and as such how it relates to the OID process and with particularity the Memorandum of Law related to the 1099 OID process.....

      Questions previously presented:

      01. Is the form 1099OID applicable to individuals?

      02. Are taxpayers the issue of the obligation in question?

      03. Is the law on this subject matter found at AmJur 2d 12400-12415?

      04. Can an individual file a Form 1099OID to recover expenses?

      05. Does Public Law 97-258 Section 3101, 31 USC apply?

      06. Can the United States of America enter into Treaty agreements for the benefit of the United States citizens?

      07. Is there a grantor trust relationship with the taxpayer beneficiary?

      08. Is there a different mechanism for recoupment?

      09. Is there a different mechanism for recoupment?

      10. Is there a bond price differential between the securities spent and the original security known as a Birth Certificate?

      11. Is the taxpayer legally allowed to file forms 1099OID, 1099-A, 1096, 1040v and Form 1040 for redemption and return of funds?

      12. Can the IRS stop said method of filing and restrict an unrestricted right for collections and return of funds/securities?

      The Memorandum Related to 1099OIDs has 7 Discussion sections.

      Discussion 1: The securities used by taxpayer in commerce are worth less that those originally placed into commerce by taxpayer.

      Discussion 2: The mechanics of filing for the refund on the original issue.

      Discussion 3: The personnel cannot overrule declarations made by the Original Source of the Credit.

      Discussion 4: Reduction of Public Debt and Redemption.

      Discussion 5: Recognition for and adjusted basis for determining gain and loss.

      Discussion 6: Classes of taxpayers and capital gains and losses.

      Discussion 7: IRS Agents may be engaged in a massive theft.

      NOW  FOR THE BIG QUESTION…

      Can you win against the attack on 1099OID?

      YES, but only if done properly.

       ~*~

      For more information on NOT volunteering information to the IRS and how to use the information to your benefit then tune in to www.FreedomsRadio.com.

      Other tools are available.

      If you understand the law, you can win!!

      Tune in for more exciting information.

      ~*~

      YRIITL has been serving the American community for over 7 years to secure the very best in Information Providers to assist you and to teach you how to deal with court related matters. Our Students are simply the best informed, bar none.

      ~*~

      For more information .......

      Contact: Martin Michaelsson:

      MM@...

      Brought to you by....

      www.AmericansRestoringAmerica.com

      PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOUR GROUPS AND LISTS

      So, if you want to learn how you can accomplish this Offensive Posture for yourself, listen to and participate in the Free Tele-Conference Calls most every evening of the week. See the 'Free Tele-Conferences' TAB at www.YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com, AND THE NEW CALENDAR TAB. There are also the Archives to view two years of historical conference calls!

      Best regards,

      ME

      DISCLAIMER: Legal Information is NOT the same as Legal Advice This site provides entertainment/educational information about law designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal educational information is not the same as legal advice. The application of law varies with an individual's specific circumstances. The laws of every state are in constant change, and although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it is appropriate to your particular situation.