Obligatory Human Laws

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2013

      In the sentences below we find reference to mala en se laws not requiring “consent of the governed” from this link: http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/current-events/what-is-the-law-of-natures-god

      “This idea that Jefferson was referring to two separate systems of laws is supported by a statement made by John Quincy Adams in a court case in 1841.  He claimed that:

      “In the Declaration of Independence the Laws of Nature are announced and appealed to as identical with the laws of nature’s G-d, and as the foundation of all obligatory human laws.”

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Artie Ada
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2013
        He said Nature's G-d right? Nature is the owner of G-d.
        Interesting.

        --- On Mon, 5/20/13, Legalbear <bear@...> wrote:

        > From: Legalbear <bear@...>
      • slrrls2000
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2013
          I would interpret that as Nature has a G-d or G-d is natures creator.