Oooo weeee! Look what I'm seeing in Revelation!

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2013
      Isa 48:10� Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction.

      Heb 12:29� For our [Mighty Creator] is a consuming fire.

      1Pe 1:22� Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: