File - HelpRequestForm.txt

  • tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 73 , May 12, 2013
      FORM FOR REQUESTING HELP ON YOUR CASE ON TIPS & TRICKS FOR COURT:

      If you would like help on your case in order for your request to be approved you must:

      1. Have printed out your post and read it out loud to yourself looking for missing words and typos;

      2. Have written your post in a word processor so it can check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar;

      Then you must answer these questions:

      What state does your legal issue spring from?

      What are the facts of your case?

      What research you have already done on your issue?

      What you are thinking about doing and why?
    • hobot
      Message 73 of 73 , Today at 9:33 AM
        The Handyman died in a home fire in Arnaudville, LA about a week ago.
        He helped many people and me dealing with corrupt legal and money
        system. He'd made it about 84 solar orbits. No news if was foul play
        or just fate.