Study on Traffic Tickets

  • msmith67912004
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      I have been researching to find a study, ANY  study that has been done to show that the issuing
      of traffic tickets has a positive impact on the overall driving behavior of the population - i.e., that
      if tickets are given to people they will drive better.   I haven't found anything but I am still looking.
      Can anyone give me some references?  Thanks.  M.S.  (a study that finds that traffic tickets do
      NOT influence the overall driving behavior of drivers would ALSO be helpful to find)